There is no need to even go to the bank to open a bank account and you can open your account sitting at home. Along with this, you also get the option to open an account on zero balance through online medium.
Now you can easily open an account in the country’s largest government bank SBI through mobile. There is no need to even go to the bank to open a bank account and you can open your account sitting at home. Along with this, you also get the option to open an account on zero balance through online medium. In such a situation, know how you can open your account in SBI Bank.
By opening an account from mobile, not only do you get the account number at the same time, but you also get the facility of net banking etc. immediately. Once the account is opened, you can also do transactions from it by visiting the official website. It also allows you to make transactions in a few minutes. Here is the complete process of opening an account…
Mobile account opening process?
(1) First of all you have to download the official application of State Bank of India YONO SBI. Through this application you can open your account in few minutes. If you already have an account in SBI, you can do many types of transactions with it and if you do not have an account then you can open an account in it.
(2) If you do not have an account, after starting the application, you will see the option on the home page and click on ‘New To SBI’. After this you get the option of home loan and open account, in which you have to select the open account.
(3) After this you have to choose the option which type of account you want to open, which includes Digital Savings Account, Insta Savings Account etc. Account information is given below each account option, in which you are given its benefits.
(4) You have to select the account according to your need and after that follow the prescribed procedure and fill the requested information. Keep filling your information in it and instead of uploading the photo or document upload option, upload the document in the prescribed format. In this you also have to select your home branch.
(5) You have to activate it by visiting the official website. To open this website, click on the new user option and fill in the requested information. After that you can register and login. With this your internet banking will also be activated.