E Shram Card Update Online: No matter what the document is, we should fill the correct information. Otherwise we are not able to get the benefit of the scheme on time due to wrong information many times. We are getting many comments and many of us are asking that sir some information in our e-shram card has gone wrong. So tell us how we can fix it!
So today’s post is only on your request, in today’s post we will tell you. How can you know what information is given in your labor card, and also tell it. How can you correct your incorrect information? So let’s find out!
To update e-shram card, mobile number should be linked in Aadhaar
To check e-shram card details and to update e-shram card, mobile number must be linked in your Aadhar card. Because to update this card, another OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked in your Aadhaar, so it is necessary for this. That the mobile number is linked in your Aadhar card.
How to update e-shram card if mobile number is not linked in Aadhaar
If mobile number is not linked in your Aadhar card, and you have created e-shram card. But you feel that some information in your e-shram card is wrong. And if you want to get the wrong information corrected, then you can go to your nearest CSC center. And from there you can check your e-shram details, as well as update e-shram card.
How to update e-shram card if mobile number is linked in Aadhaar
- First of all go to the official website of e-shram portal https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/aadhaar.
- After that you have to write the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card under Self Registration, and then fill the captcha code, and then click on the button of Send OTP.
- Then an OTP will come on your mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on submit button.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar number and agree to the terms and conditions of registration, tick the box and then click on submit button.
- After this, the OTP will be sent once again to the mobile number registered with the Aadhar card, which will have to be entered and verified.
- In this way you will be login on the website, now you will see the option of UPDATE PROFILE and DOWNLOAD UAN CARD. Now you can UPDATE PROFILE by clicking on this option!
- As soon as you click on UPDATE PROFILE option, your complete details will come in front of you. Now change whatever information you want to change, and after changing the information, finally click on the Update button.
- As soon as you click on the Update button, your information will be updated. So in this way you can update your e-shram card.