If you also want to make FD (fixed deposits) in ICICI Bank, then know at what rate the bank is paying interest. Explain that from the bank, customers are given the facility of FD from 7 days to 10 years.
New Delhi. If you also want to make a fixed deposit in ICICI Bank, the country’s largest private bank, then you should know about its interest rates. Bank provides bank FD facilities ranging from 7 days to 10 years. During this period, the bank’s interest rates range from 2.5 per cent to 6.3 per cent. Let’s see , after the latest revision of interest rates on FD , ICICI Bank is paying 2.5% interest on deposits maturing in 7 days to 29 days. 3% for 30 to 90 days, while 3.5% interest is being given for FDs maturing in 3 months to 6 months. ICICI Bank gives an interest rate of 4.40% on maturity from 185 days to less than one year.
- The interest rate for a period of one year to 18 months is 4.9%.
- Now you will get 5% interest on FD with tenure of 18 months to 2 years.
- 5.15% interest will be given on term deposits maturing in 2 years to 3 years.
- 5.35% on 3 years to 5 years and 5.50% interest on deposits ranging from 5 years to 10 years.
FD rates for senior citizens ICICI Bank gives high rate interest to senior citizens. The bank is giving 3% interest on maturity deposits in 7 days to 1 month. At the same time, the bank gives interest of 3.5% on deposits of 1 month to 3 months. Apart from this, FDs maturing between 91 days and 184 days get interest at the rate of 4%. >> 4.90% on fixed deposits of less than 1 year from 185 days
- 5.4% interest rate on deposits less than one year to one and a half years
- Apart from this, senior citizens are given interest at 5.5% on FDs up to two years.
- 5.65% interest on fixed deposits maturing in 2 years to 3 years
- The interest rate for FDs maturing in 3 years to 5 years will be 5.85%.
- Interest will be given at the rate of 6.3% for deposits maturing in 5 years to 10 years. Also read: Applying Rs 5000 to this scheme of PNB will fetch you Rs 68 lakh – know how the bank said that the interest is applicable on deposits up to Rs 2 crore. Apart from this, another private sector lender bank Axis Bank has also revised the interest rates on FD from 6 May.