PAN card is one of your important documents. Sometimes you lose it. There is no need to panic. You can easily get a new PAN card made.
New Delhi: PAN card is one of your important documents. Sometimes you lose it. There is no need to panic. You can easily get a new PAN card made. For this, today we are going to tell you the method in this story.
Apply this way to get a PAN card
First of all type Pan card reprint on Google.
After this, click on NSDL website.
– After doing so, you will be asked for some detail. Here, you have to fill PAN, Aadhar Number and Date of Birth.
After this, you can also leave the GSTN number and T and C have to be accepted.
– Now enter the captcha code in it and click submit.
After clicking on submit, a new window will open in front of you, in which all your details will be given.
– Here you can confirm your address and PIN code where your new PAN card will come.
After the address verification you have to get OTP. You can get OTP by phone number or email.
-Now you have to click on OTP Generate. After doing this, an OTP will come on your phone.
After entering OTP, you have to pay 50 rupees. For this, many options will come in front of you, such as Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI.
After this, you have to complete the payment process. For this, you have to submit the requested details.
– After payment, you will be redirected back to the PAN website. Here you have to click on Continue.
– Here you have to click on generate and print to take the slip. After doing this your slip will be generated. If you want, you can take a print of it or you can also save it in your phone.