It is mandatory to have UPI PIN to make payments from UPI based mobile payment apps. If you also want to pay UPI online then you can easily generate this PIN.
There are many options available in the Indian market through which online payment can be made. There are many UPI based online platforms through which you can transfer money in a pinch. There are many such mobile applications from Google Pay to PhonePe with which millions of Indian users are connected.
It is mandatory to have UPI PIN to make payments from UPI based mobile payment apps. If you also want to pay UPI online then you can easily generate this PIN. However, for this you have to have a debit card. If you have a debit card, you can generate a UPI PIN in a pinch.
While linking your bank account with these UPI apps, you have to set a 4 or 6 digit UPI PIN, be aware that a UPI PIN cannot be found without a debit card. You should always remember your UPI PIN, failing which you will have to set your PIN again using your debit card. Also Read: Good News For WhatsApp Users: Purchases and shopkeeping will be done on WhatsApp, Mukesh Ambani said the entire plan
Here is how to generate UPI PIN: –
1. Open UPI based mobile app
2. Go to bank account section
3. Now select the bank whose debit card you have
4. Tap on SET option
5. Enter the last digit of the debit card
6. Debit card Also enter expiry date recorded in
7. Now enter OTP which will be sent by the bank
8. Enter UPI PIN of your choice
9. Now tap on Submit and your UPI PIN will be generated.