- Advertisement -
Home Personal Finance Income Tax Return: You can fill ITR as soon as April starts...

Income Tax Return: You can fill ITR as soon as April starts or should you wait for the Income Tax Department? know here

Income Tax Return: How to maximise your tax refunds while filing ITR, TDS, ELSS, NPS, Mutual Funds, PPF, Insurance

Income Tax: The month of April has arrived and activities regarding income tax have also intensified. But, a question is coming in the mind of most of the people that whether ITR can be filed from April itself. Everyone knows the last date for filing, but no one knows when to start. We will tell you the right thing.

Income Tax Return: March 31 i.e. the financial year 2023-24 passed and the new financial year 2024-25 has started from this week. Along with this, many questions have started arising among the people regarding filing Income Tax Return (ITR). The most important and biggest question in this is whether ITR can be filed as soon as April starts or should we wait for some kind of order from the Income Tax Department. The second thing is that if ITR can be filed as soon as April starts, then for whom is this permission given and who cannot file it now.

According to the website of the Income Tax Department, ITR Form-1, ITR Form-2, ITR Form-3 and ITR Form-4 have been made available from April 1 for filing returns for the financial year 2023-24. This return form can be filled till 31 July 2024. No fee will have to be paid for filing ITR till this date. However, it is important to know which types of earners these forms are applicable to.

Who will fill ITR Form-1

This can be filled by employed people whose income is less than Rs 50 lakh. This includes income from house or property, income from salary and pension. If someone earns less than Rs 5000 from farming, he is also allowed to fill this form. It is also called simple form.

What is ITR Form-2 for?

Taxpayers whose income is more than Rs 50 lakh should fill Sahaj form i.e. ITR Form-2. Apart from this, if you have earned money from capital gains or gambling or have earned money from more than 1 property, then you will fill this form. Those investing in any company should also fill the same form.

Who will fill ITR Form-3?

A Hindu undivided family which earns from its profession or business. This also includes the income from ITR 2. Apart from betting or gambling, the same form should be filled for investment in property or unlisted companies.

ITR Form-4 for whom

HUF i.e. Hindu Undivided Family whose annual income is more than Rs 50 lakh. They have to fill this form. Along with this, income earned from salary, pension or other places is also included. Not only this, it also includes money earned from online lotteries etc.

- Advertisement -DISCLAIMER
We have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media platform is credible, verified and sourced from other Big media Houses. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at informalnewz@gmail.com

Exit mobile version