Now you can pay missed EMI or overdue loan installment of Kotak Mahindra Bank with the help of payment app,
New Delhi. Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, a leading private sector bank, on Saturday announced the launch of a new approach through which customers can access any payment apps such as Paytm, Paytm, Google Pay. You can pay for missed EMI or overdue loan installments using PhonePe.
Kotak loan option goes live on Bharat Bill payment system
Now Kotak loans have gone live on Bharat Bill Payment System i.e. Bharat Bill Payment System. If you want to pay through Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, then you have to go to the loan payment section in that app and click on Kotak Mahindra Bank loan option. This will be to choose ‘Kotak Mahindra Bank Loan’ as the name of your biller. Details of EMI will be visible after due date. The special thing is that the paid amount will start showing on the real time basis in the loan account of the customer.
All term loans of Kotak Mahindra Bank like Personal loan, Home loan, Consumer durable loan, Business loan, Gold loan, Property loan, Commercial vehicle loan, Tractor finance loan, Construction equipment loan are covered under this repayment facility.
How to make a missed EMI or overdue loan installment payment with a payment app
- Log in to your mobile’s favorite payment app.
- Now go to the loan payment section of the payment app and select ‘Kotak Mahindra Bank Loan’ as a biller.
- Now enter Kotak loan account number. Details of overdue EMI will be displayed here.
- After this select the amount and make the payment.
- Paid Amount will appear in the loan account of the customer on real time basis.