Pan Card Aadhaar Card Link, Pan Aadhaar Link Last Date: The Income Tax Department (IT department) has once again extended the deadline for linking Aadhaar (Aadhaar) with Permanent Account Number (PAN). Now you can link your Aadhaar with PAN (link aadhaar with pan card) by 31 March 2021.
Explain that due to the Kovid 19 epidemic and the lockdown implemented in view of this, the government has extended the deadline related to income tax returns as well as the PAN card link aadhaar card deadline instead of 31 March 30 June 2021 Had done it. Now the government has increased this deadline once again.
If you have not yet linked your PAN to Aadhaar link, then this process can be completed through three means SMS, online, offline. Here it is important to know that there is no difference in demographic details like name, gender and date of birth in both documents for linking of PAN and Aadhaar. If so, the linking can be canceled. Now know the process of linking PAN to Aadhaar-
- Go to https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Click on Link Aadhar in the Quick Links section on the left.
- Now the page will open, fill in PAN, Aadhaar number and your name on Aadhaar.
- If only the year of birth is mentioned in your Aadhaar, then you have to tick this option – I have only year of birth in Aadhaar card.
- After this enter the captcha code and click on the link base.
- After this, a confirmation page will open, which will tell that the PAN has been successfully linked to Aadhaar.
- PAN can be linked to Aadhaar by sending a message from your mobile.
- You will need to message UIDPAN <SPACE> 12 digit Aadhaar number> <SPACE> <10 digit PAN> to 567678 or 56161.