LIC Jeevan Labh Policy: There are many schemes of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) where big profits can be earned by investing.
One such scheme is LIC Jeevan Labh Policy, here if you save Rs 233 per day, then at the time of maturity, you can get a return of more than Rs 17 lakh. Let us know more details related to this scheme- Also Read: JEECUP 2021 Counseling: First round seat allotment list will be released for UPJEE Polytechnic today
If a person opts for the 16-year term plan and 10 lakh sum assured option at the age of 23, then he will have to pay Rs 233 per day for 10 years. In this way, he will have to pay a total of Rs 855107. This amount will become Rs 17,13,000 on maturity i.e. at the age of 39 years. This policy has no link with the share market, that is, your money is completely safe in this scheme. The company has made this plan for the marriage of children, education and purchase of property.
Features of Jeevan Labh Policy
Sum Assured: Rs 2,00,000
Duration:16, 21, 25 (Years)
Premium Paying Term: 10, 15, 16 (Years) Age: 20, 30, 40 (Years)
||age 20 years
Source: LIC India
- People in the age group of 8 to 59 years can take this policy.
- The policy term can be taken from 16 to 25 years.
- Minimum Sum Assured of Rs.2 Lakhs to be taken and there is no maximum limit
- Loan is also available on payment of premium for 3 years
- The nominee gets the benefits of Sum Assured and Bonus on the premium and on the death of the policy holder. Also Read: How much of your EPF money should be invested in the stock market? Will be able to decide for himself, EPFO will give a…
- How much will be received on the death of the policy holder
- Life Benefit If the policyholder dies during the policy term and has paid all premiums till death, his/her nominee will receive Death Benefit as Death Sum Assured, Simple Reversionary Bonus and Final Addition Bonus (if any) ) is paid i.e. the nominee will get the additional sum assured.