LIC New Jeevan Akshay Policy: Here is the information about LIC’s New Jeevan Akshay Pension Plan for Life Time Annuity Benefits.
LIC New Jeevan Akshay Policy: Investing in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is considered very beneficial. It is a safe investment option. If you want to arrange pension every month, then you can invest in LIC’s ‘Jeevan Akshay’ policy. A fixed pension can be obtained every month by investing a lump sum in this policy. The special thing is that this pension is available to the policyholder for lifeAlso Read: New Wage Code: If you work more than 30 minutes then you will get overtime, rules will change from October 1
The specialty of this policy is that there are 10 different options for getting pension. One of these options is ‘Annuity Payable for Life at Uniform Rate’ (Pension Option ‘A’ per month) which ensures lifelong pension. can invest.
Here are the policy terms-
- Any Indian person in the age group of 30 to 85 years can invest.
- Minimum lump sum investment of Rs 1 lakh mandatory
- No maximum investment limit
- Pension on annual, half yearly, quarterly and monthly basis
- Loan facility after 3 months from the date of issue of policy
- In this, two members of a family can take joint annuity.
- The minimum annual pension has been fixed at Rs 12,000.
You can get 2 thousand rupees every month like this:-
Sum Assured: 4, 00,000
Lumpsum Premium: 4, 07, 200
Half Yearly: 12,220
As per the above calculation, if a 45 year old person chooses option ‘A’ to get pension and also he opts for Sum Assured option of Rs 40,00,00 then he will get lump sum premium of Rs 40,72. After this investment, he will start getting a pension of Rs 2,010 per month.Also Read: TN SSLC 10th Result 2021 Declared Check Tamil Nadu Board Result with Direct Link