Life Insurance Company of India LIC is the most popular and trusted company. If you are also planning to invest in LIC policy, then today we will tell you about such a policy, in which you can get up to Rs 63 lakh by investing only Rs 1302. Let us tell you that the name of this plan of LIC is Jeevan Umang Policy. The benefit of this policy can be taken from the child of 3 months to the age of 55 years.
Let us tell you that the biggest feature of LIC’s ‘Jeevan Umang’ is that if all the installments have been paid by the end of the premium, then the insured (who is insured, or who has taken the policy) will get the minimum amount with a guarantee. amount will be given.
How to get 63 lakh rupees
Let us tell you that if you invest Rs 1,302 in a month under this policy, then your annual investment will be Rs 15,624. Multiplying Rs 15,624 by 30, your total investment will be Rs 4,68,720. You will get an annual return of Rs 40,000 from the 31st year. Accordingly, if we calculate the return up to the age of 100 years, then multiplying 40,000 by 70, then it will become 28 lakh rupees. Your total benefit from this policy will be Rs 23,41,060. Along with this, this policy gives you a cover of 100 years, so if the life of the insured person becomes 101 years from the policy, then he will get Rs 62.95 lakh separately.
Here are the features of the policy:-
- In this plan the policyholder gets cover till the age of 100 years
- On maturity or the death of the policyholder, a lump sum amount is given to his family members.
- People from 90 days to 55 years of age can invest in this
- Premium Paying Term i.e. PPT fixed for 15, 20, 25 and 30 years
- If all the installments have been paid till the end of the premium, then the policyholder will get the minimum amount along with the guarantee
- 8% return of life insurance every year for life
- By making a small investment in this policy, you get money for life.
According to LIC, this plan offers annual benefits from the end of the premium till the age of 99 years and a lump sum amount to be paid to the nominee in the event of the maturity of the policy or the death of the life assured during the policy term. The premium amount for this policy will be 25000 thousand or its multiples and will be available with options of 15, 20, 25, 30 years. In this, the life insurance cover is for life and you do not have to pay any separate premium for this.
You can get information on this official link
For more details click on the link- https://www.licindia.in/Products/Insurance-Plan/LICs-Jeevan-Umang