LIC jeevan shiromani Plan: If you are also planning to invest then Jeevan Shiromani Plan is a better option for you. Here you will get good profit even in lieu of 1 rupee.
New Delhi: LIC jeevan shiromani Plan: If you want to invest in such a place where your money is safe and profits are also good, then Jeevan Shiromani Plan is a better option for you. In this scheme, you will get tremendous profit even in lieu of 1 rupee. This policy (Jeevan Shiromani Plan In Hindi) gives protection as well as savings. Let us know about this policy.
Guaranteed amount of Rs 1 crore
Actually, LIC’s plan (Jeevan Shiromani Plan Benefits) is a non-linked plan. In this, you get a guarantee of at least Rs 1 crore sum assured. LIC keeps on offering many good policies to its customers to secure their lives. Actually, the minimum return in this policy is Rs 1 crore. That is, if you deposit for 14 years at the rate of one rupee, then you will get a total return of up to one crore.
What is the complete plan?
Jeevan Shiromani (Table No. 847) of LIC had started this scheme on 19th December 2017. This is a non-linked, limited premium payment money back plan. It is a market linked benefit scheme. This scheme is specially made for HNI (High Net Worth Individuals). This plan also provides cover for critical illnesses. There are also 3 optional riders available in it.
get financial support
Jeevan Shiromani plan provides financial support to the policyholder’s family in the form of death benefit during the policy term. In this policy, the facility of payment has been given during the fixed period in the event of survival of the policyholders. Apart from this, a lump sum amount is also given on maturity.
View Survival Benefit
Survival Benefit i.e. a fixed payout is made on the survival of the policyholders. Under this, this is the payment process.
1. 14 year policy -10th and 12th year 30-30% of sum assured
2. 16 year policy -12th and 14th year 35-35% of sum assured
3. 18 year policy -14th and 16th year 40 of sum assured- 40 %
4. 20 year policy -16th and 18th year 45-45% of the sum assured.
Know how much you will get loan
The specialty of this policy is that during the policy term, the customer can take a loan on the basis of the surrender value of the policy. But this loan will be available only on the terms and conditions of LIC. Policy loan will be available at the rate of interest to be decided from time to time.
Terms and conditions
1. Minimum Sum Assured – Rs 1 Crore
3. Maximum Sum Assured: No Limit (Basic Sum Assured will be in multiples of 5 lakhs.)
3. Policy Term: 14, 16, 18 and 20 years
4. By what time premium to be paid: 4 Years
5. Minimum age for entry: 18 years 6. Maximum age for entry: 55 years for policies of 14 years; 51 years for a 16-year policy; 48 years for an 18 year policy; 45 years for a 20 year policy.