EPFO has extended the last date for mandatory linking of Universal Account Number (UAN) of employees with Aadhaar. Employees will now be able to link it till September 1. Quickly see the whole process….
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has given a big relief. The organization has extended the last date for mandatory linking of Universal Account Number (UAN) of employees with Aadhaar. Employees will now be able to link it till September 1. Its order has been issued on Tuesday.
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has made it mandatory for employees to link Aadhaar with their Universal Account Number. Aadhaar can be linked with EPF account both online and offline. Here we are telling you both the ways….
Online way to link Aadhaar with EPF account, follow these steps…
- Login to EPFO’s site https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ using your UAN and password.
- Click on the KYC option in the ‘Manage’ section.
- Now a page will open where you can find the option ‘link your documents with your EPF account’.
- Select the option of Aadhaar and enter your Aadhaar number and your name as per your Aadhaar card and click on save option.
- After you save the details, your Aadhaar verification will be done with the data of UIDAI.
- Once your KYC document is approved, you can link Aadhaar with EPF account and you will get “Verified” written against your Aadhaar details.
To link Aadhaar with your EPF account by going to EPFO office
- Fill the “Aadhaar Seeding Application” form.
- Enter your UAN and Aadhaar in the form along with all the requested details.
- Attach self attested copies of your UAN, PAN and Aadhaar along with the form.
- Submit it to the executive at any field office of EPFO or Common Service Center (CSC) outlet.
- After proper verification, your Aadhaar will be linked with your EPF account.
- A message related to this will come on your registered mobile number.