Aadhaar Card: If you want to get your Aadhaar like an ATM card, then you can make a whole family card from any of your mobile numbers. Even if your mobile number is not linked to your Aadhaar, the new PVC Aadhaar card will reach your home. Last year, UIDAI launched a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card in October. It looks like an ATM card. Now UIDAI has launched a new facility. UIDAI has tweeted that you can call OTP using any mobile number for verification, regardless of the mobile number registered in your Aadhaar. A person can order Aadhaar PVC card online for the whole family.
You can use any mobile number to receive OTP for authentication, regardless of the registered mobile number in your Aadhaar. One person can order Aadhaar PVC card online for the whole family.
Follow the link https://t.co/TVsl6Xh1cX to order now. #AadhaarPVCcard pic.twitter.com/KPmWKKVLYv
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) January 12, 2021
This is how you can order
As per the existing rules, there is a provision to send OTP to the registered mobile number in the Aadhaar card. But UIDAI has now given OTP facility on non-registered mobile numbers too. In such a case, a family member can place an order for the PVC card of the remaining members. However, both options will remain. The facility of viewing Aadhaar preview on non-registered number will not be available. Whereas registered mobile has this facility.
Aadhaar is like ATM card
The base PVC card is fully weather-proof, luxuriously printed and laminated. You can take it everywhere now, without having to worry about it being damaged by the rain. Your Aadhaar PVC can now be ordered by ordering online. At the same time, the new base in the form of plastic card is durable, attractive in appearance and equipped with the latest security features. Security features will include hologram, guilloché pattern, ghost image and microtext.
You can now order all new Aadhaar PVC card, which is durable, looks attractive, and has latest security features. Its security features include a hologram, Guilloche Pattern, ghost image & Microtext. To order, click https://t.co/TVsl6Xh1cX #OrderAadhaarOnline pic.twitter.com/eIOktbdHwZ
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) January 8, 2021
Aadhaar with ATM for just Rs 50
The new Aadhaar that looks like a debit-credit card is not expensive. In view of the convenience of common people, UIDAI has kept a fee of only 50 rupees for this. Experts say that the PVC base that comes easily in your wallet and is equipped with many safe features is more convenient. Also, the fee that has been kept for it is not too heavy on the pocket.
Such a base PVC card will be made at home
- For the new Aadhaar PVC card, you should visit UIDAI website.
- Click on the order Aadhaar PVC card by going to My Aadhaar section here.
- After this you enter the 12 digit number of Aadhaar or Virtual ID of 16 digit or Aadhaar Enrollment ID of 28 digit.
- Now you fill the security code or captcha and click send OTP for OTP.
- After this, fill in the empty space given to the OTP received on the registered mobile and submit it.
- Now you will get a preview of Aadhaar PVC card.
- After this you click on the payment option given below.
- After this you will go to the payment page, here you will have to deposit a fee of Rs 50 here.
- After completing the payment, your Aadhaar PVC card order process will be completed.
- After the entire process is completed, UIDAI will print Aadhaar and deliver the Indian post within five days. After this, the postal department will deliver it to your home through speed post.