Bride Death: Dhokla got stuck in the neck of the bride while having breakfast. After this she drank water, due to which her condition worsened. She was also coughing for a long time. After this she was taken to the district hospital.
Bride Death: Chhindwara of Madhya Pradesh a very surprising case has come to light from (Chhindwara) district. Here a bride died after eating Dhokla. After this, the meaning was raised instead of the bride’s doli. The incident happened a day before the wedding. Which turned the atmosphere of happiness into sorrow. It is being told that while having breakfast, Dhokla got stuck in the neck of the bride. After this she drank water, due to which her condition worsened.
MBBS bride dies
The matter is of West Budhwari Bazar of Chhindwara district. Megha Kale, daughter of Pramod Mahadevrao Kale, who lives here, was to be married on May 20. On May 19, Megha was having dhokla during breakfast in the morning. During this Dhokla got stuck in her throat. From which she drank water. At the same time, she was also coughing for a long time. Megha’s condition had worsened after drinking water. After that she was taken to the district hospital.
Died during treatment
Megha died during treatment at the district hospital. Megha Kale’s primary education was done at Kendriya Vidyalaya in Chhindwara and higher education in Nashik and Mumbai. Megha was to be married on May 20 from the shehnai lawn of Chhindwara. The whole family was busy in preparations regarding this. Megha was giving her services in Mumbai after doing MBBS. Megha’s entire family has been mourned by this painful accident that happened before the wedding on Thursday.