Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has listed out the services which an EPFO member can avail on UMANG App.
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has listed out the services which an EPFO member can avail on UMANG App. It can be noted that UMANG App is the only official app of EOFO.
EPFO took to its official Twitter account to share the details. “Avail services of EPFO on UMANG App – the only official App of EPFO,” it tweeted.
Here is the list of services which any EPFO member can avail:
1. Employee Centric Services: Under the employee centric services members will be able to see their passbook, raise claim, track claim, activate their UAN, UAN allotment, make Covid-19 claim and get form 10C (Scheme Certificate).
2. General Services: As per the information provided by EPFO, under general services, any EPFO member will be able to search establishment, search EPFO office and get account details on SMS and missed calls.
— EPFO (@socialepfo) September 20, 2021
3. Employer Centric Services: Under this service user will get remittance details and TRRN status.
4. Pension Services: Under pension services users will be able to see passbook, do jeevan praman submission and download payment order (PPO).
5. e-KYC Services: Under e-KYC services Aadhaar seeding is done.
6. Register and Track Grievance: Under this service and user can register their grievance, send reminder and view status and feedback.
It can be noted that EPFO is one of the world’s largest social security organisations in terms of clientele and the volume of financial transactions undertaken. At present it maintains 19.34 crore accounts (Annual Report 2016-17) pertaining to its members, as per the information provided on the official website that is https://www.epfindia.gov.in.