You can transfer your PF money from one place to another within a few minutes of sitting at home. However, for this, the first account holder has to activate his UAN. Apart from this, the account holder’s bank account number, Aadhaar number and all the other details should be correct and appropriate.
EPFO has tweeted that how can you transfer money of PF online? A photo has been released in the tweet, in which you have been told the whole process of transferring money.
If you have recently changed your job or if you want to transfer your PF money somewhere else, now it is very easy.
How to transfer EPF online
First of all, you have to visit the Unified Member Portal (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface). Then log it in with your UAN.
- For online service, one member has to click on one EPF.
- Now you have to verify the information related to the existing company and the PF account.
- After this, click on the Gate Details option. You will see the PF account details of the previous appointment.
- One has to choose between the previous company and the existing company. Select any of the two companies and give the member ID or UAN.
- Lastly click on the GATE OTP option, which will bring the OTP to the mobile number registered in the UAN, then put that OTP and click on the submit option.
- The online transfer process of your EPF account is complete.