- Advertisement -
Home Personal Finance NPS Scheme: Big News! Married women will get bumper offer in NPS,...

NPS Scheme: Big News! Married women will get bumper offer in NPS, get Rs 45,000 pension every month on small investment, know how

NPS Scheme: Big News! Married women will get bumper offer in NPS, get Rs 45,000 pension every month on small investment, know how

NPS Scheme: The Central Government has started the National Pension Scheme for married women, under which they can apply and get bumper offers! This scheme has been run by the government for those married women who want to become self-sufficient. These women will be given pension amount every month under the National Pension Scheme (NPS) by the government which will be for their expenses. If you are also married and want to become self-sufficient, then this news is no less than good news for you! The government is now also starting a scheme to make women self-reliant.

The retirement portion of the amount deposited in the National Pension Scheme can be withdrawn even earlier! And the remaining amount can be used to get regular income after retirement. Both employer and employee invest in National Pension Scheme (NPS Scheme)! Under NPS, employees can withdraw 60% of the total deposit at the time of retirement and the remaining 40% goes to the pension scheme.

Married women should apply in NPS

To take advantage of this scheme, married women must first open their bank account under the National Pension Scheme. Apart from this, after opening the account, self-sufficient women will also have to invest some amount in it. Under NPS, when a woman turns 60 years of age, she is given pension amount every month by the Central Government. These women will be given Rs 45,000 as pension every month by the government. By investing in the National Pension Scheme, women can secure both their future and old age. Apart from this, they do not need to depend on anyone else.

Know what is NPS

To make women self-reliant, a scheme named National Pension Scheme has been started by the government. Under this scheme, a married woman invests some amount every month to secure her future and after 60 years, the government gives her a pension of Rs 45,000 every month. If a woman wants, she can open her account under this NPS scheme with Rs 1000 and she will have to deposit this amount every month. Apart from this, if a woman wants, she can run an NPS account till the age of 65 years.

How much will you get from investment

Now this question must be coming in your mind that of the National Pension Scheme! Under how much money do you have to deposit every month and at the age of 60! How much pension will you get after? Suppose your age is 30 years then you have to deposit Rs 5000 every month! On which you will get 10% interest every year! Investing like this in your account till the age of 60! 1.12 crore rupees will be deposited and you will get 45 lakh rupees! Apart from this, as long as you are alive, you will be given a pension of Rs 45,000 every month! The government pays more interest on this than the common bank!

Pension Plan Details

Meanwhile, keep in mind that all these are National Pension Scheme! Documents should be well scanned and readable. After this, in the last step, you can complete the process by choosing the OTP authentication or e-sign option. OTP will be sent to your registered phone number and e-mail ID in the first pension option! And in the second by using your Aadhaar card! Can e-sign on request!

National Pension Scheme

You will get the NPS (NPS) registration form, you will have to enter all the necessary information asked! And in (NPS Account) account type only Tier One has to be selected! After this the complete pending registration form will open in front of you. In which all the necessary information like acknowledgment number, acknowledgment date, first name, date of birth, email address etc. will have to be filled. After this, an e-sign form will open in front of you, fill all the necessary information and submit it! In this way the process of registration of your National Pension Scheme will be completed.

- Advertisement -DISCLAIMER
We have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media platform is credible, verified and sourced from other Big media Houses. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at informalnewz@gmail.com

Exit mobile version