How to apply for pan card online: If you want to file income tax returns or do any work related to the bank, then you must have a PAN card. Without PAN card you will not be able to avail many services. By the way, people are always upset to get a PAN card. Due to lack of information, people are also caught in the chasm of brokers for getting PAN card. By the way, here today you will know how to prepare PAN card easily sitting at home in just 10 minutes. We are going to tell the whole process about it. Stay with us to stay updated with every Hindi news related to the entire process of making PAN card .
In fact, the Income Tax Department has launched the facility to issue Instant Permanent Account Number (PAN) for taxpayers. Now, with the help of their Aadhaar number, anyone can generate an Instant PAN online at home in just 10 minutes. That too absolutely free.
For this, first you have to go to the e-filing portal of income tax. After that you have to go to Quick Links in the Instant PAN through Aadhaar section. Also Read: How to register in SBI door step banking, who can take advantage of it, know the answer to every question
PAN Card Apply Online
- After that a new page will open, in which click on Get New PAN.
- After that you have to enter your Aadhaar number for a new PAN card. Then OTP has to be generated on Aadhaar-linked mobile by entering Captcha code.
- The OTP that came in the mobile will have to be certified.
- Then the Aadhaar details will also have to be certified.
- After that the email ID has to be verified.
- After that the e-KYC data of the Aadhaar number will be shared with UIDAI after which you will get the Instant PAN.
- After that you can download your PAN in PDF format.
- You will not have to provide any documents in this entire process.
- If you wish, you can order a laminated PAN card at your home address by ordering a reprint of the PAN card for 50 rupees.