EPFO UAN Aadhaar Link Deadline: Before 30 November 2021, PF account holders are required to link Aadhaar number (Aadhaar) with Universal Account Number (UAN).
EPFO: Most of the employees working in government and non-government sectors have a PF account with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Some part of their salary is deposited in the PF account. But to withdraw the amount deposited in it, you need to link the Aadhaar number with your Universal Account Number (UAN). EPFO has put the deadline for UAN Aadhaar Linking on 30 November, if you are a PF account holder and you have not linked Aadhaar with UAN yet, then do this work before 30 November, otherwise your PF account money stuck could.
PF money can stop
EPFO has declared the deadline for UAN-Aadhaar link to be November 30. Before this you need to link UAN Aadhaar. If you do not do this, then the contribution coming from the company in your PF account will be stopped. Apart from this, you may also face trouble in withdrawing money from the EPF account. If the account of the EPF account holder is not linked with Aadhaar, then they will not be able to use the services of EPFO.
UAN Aadhaar Link Process
The best thing is that PF account holders can do this work by themselves and sitting at their home. We are telling the process of linking UAN Aadhaar to PF account holders, by following this process you can easily link Universal Account Number and Aadhaar.
- To link UAN Aadhaar, first you go to the EPFO portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Log in to your account using Universal Account Number (UAN) and Password.
- After logging in, your PF Dashboard will open, click on the KYC option in the ‘Manage’ section.
- On the page that opens, you can see several documents to be linked with your EPF account.
- Select the Aadhar option and click on save by typing your Aadhar number and your name on the Aadhar card.
- Now the information given by you will be secure, your Aadhaar will be verified with the data of UIDAI.
- After this, if your KYC documents are correct, your Aadhaar will be linked to your EPF account and you will get ‘Verify’ written in front of your Aadhaar information.