EPFO Update: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization ie EPFO has sent interest money to the account of 23.59 crore subscribers. EPFO itself has given this information.
New Delhi: EPFO Update: There is news of work for the job seekers. EPFO has put interest of 8.50 percent for the financial year 2020-21 in the account of 23.59 crore employed people. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has given this information. EPFO said that it has put interest money in the account of 23.59 crores. If you have not checked yet, then you can check your balance with this easy process.
Interest rate at 7 year low
Let us tell you that last time in the financial year 2019-20, due to the disturbance in KYC, many subscribers had to wait a long time. The EPFO had kept the interest rates unchanged for the financial year 2020-21 at 8.5%, which is the lowest interest rate of the last 7 years.
1. Know Balance from Missed Call
To check your PF money, you have to give a missed call on 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number. After this, you will get the details of PF through the message of EPFO. Here also it is necessary to have your UAN, PAN and Aadhaar linked.
2. Check Balance Online
1. To check balance online, you have to log on to the EPFO website, click on e-passbook at epfindia.gov.in.
2. Now on clicking on your e-passbook, a new page will come to passbook.epfindia.gov.in.
3. Now here you fill your username (UAN number), password and captcha
4. After filling all the details, you will come to a new page and here you will have to select the member ID.
5. Here you will get your EPF balance on the e-passbook.
3. Balance can also be checked on UMANG App
1. For this, open your UMANG App (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) and click on EPFO.
2. Now on the other page, click on Employee-centric services.
3. Here you click on ‘View Passbook’. With this, you fill your UAN number and Password (OTP) number.
4. OTP will come on your registered mobile number. After this you can check your PF balance.
4. Check Balance Through SMS
If your UAN number is registered with EPFO, then you can get information about your PF balance through message. For this you have to send EPFOHO to 7738299899. After this you will get the information of PF through message.
Let us tell you that if you want information in Hindi language, then you have to send it by writing EPFOHO UAN. This service to know PF balance is available in English, Punjabi, Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali. For PF balance, it is necessary that your UAN, bank account, PAN and Aadhaar (AADHAR) must be linked.