If you are also a member of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), then you can transfer PF online. On changing jobs, you have to transfer the money from your old EPF account to the new company’s EPF account so that you can get more interest on the total amount of PF.
New Delhi . Often employed people change jobs, then PF money is also a matter of tension. Often people think that withdraw or transfer PF money. Did you also transfer the Provident Fund (PF) to the new PF when you changed your job last time?
If you are also a member of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), then you can transfer PF online. On changing jobs, you have to transfer the money of your old EPF account to the EPF account of the new company so that you can get more interest on the total amount of PF. Let us know how you can transfer your PF.
You can transfer PF money online sitting at home.
- First of all log in to the EPFO website using UAN number and password.
- Go to Online Services on the EPFO website and select a member one EPF account.
- Here again enter your UAN number or enter your old EPF member ID. This will give you all the
information about your account.
- Here select your old or new company to verify the transfer.
- Now select the old account and generate OTP.
- With the entry of OTP, the option of money transfer will start.
- You will be able to see the status online in the Track Claim Status menu.
- Documents will have to be submitted in the new company.
Submit the self attested copy of online PF transfer application in PDF file to the selected company or institution within 10 days of submission of online application. After that the company will approve it. After getting the approval, the PF is transferred to the new PF account with the existing company.
If you work in the private sector, then you get a Universal Account Number from EPFO. When a person changes his job, the other company only has to give his UAN. After which your account becomes active there. In such a situation, if you have forgotten your UAN, then you do not need to worry. You can also easily find your UAN number.