PF Transfer: PF money is a big support for every employed person. Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) is a savings scheme for working people. In this, a part of the salary is contributed and there is also a guaranteed return on the scheme. If you have changed job recently, then this question must have come in your mind that how to transfer old PF to new PF account. You can transfer your PF amount online sitting at home. For this you have to follow some easy steps.
Follow these steps
- First of all go to the Unified Member Portal of EPFO. For this you can visit this link: https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Log in here by entering your UAN and password.
- Then go to Online Services option and click on One Member One EPF Account (Transfer Request) option.
- Verify personal information and PF account for existing job.
- Then, click on the Get Details option. By doing this, the PF details of your previous job will appear on the screen.
- After this, select the option of current employer or previous employer to attest the form.
- Then, click on Get OTP option. OTP will come on your UN registered mobile number. Enter it and select the submit option.
In how many days can you withdraw money?
Many times people withdraw their PF money before retirement. In such a situation, if an emergency comes in front of you, then you can withdraw money from PF. You can apply for this and your claim will be processed in 20 days.
Let us tell you that there is a big facility available to the people who get the Provident Fund or PF salary. 12% of the basic salary of most employees is deposited in the PF account every month. The same amount is deposited every month in the employee’s account on behalf of the company.