Pm Awas Yojana: Despite fulfilling the conditions of being a beneficiary of PM Awas Yojana, many people are not able to take advantage of it. Subsidies of many people are still stuck. There can be many reasons for this.
Under this scheme, the government gives a subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakh to first-time home buyers. Thousands of people from every state apply in this, but despite fulfilling the conditions of being a beneficiary of the scheme, many people are not able to take advantage of it. Subsidies of many people are still stuck. There can be many reasons for this.
Is your subsidy not stopped due to these reasons?
- Mistakes in giving information while filling the form can be a reason for delay in getting subsidy.
- To get the exemption under PM Awas Yojana, it is mandatory that he is buying a house for the first time. Meaning, there is no house already in his name.
- To get the exemption in the scheme, it is necessary that there should be a woman co-owner and co-borrower in the property. Without this, the benefit of subsidy will not be available.
- To get exemption under PM Awas Yojana, the family income has been fixed in three categories namely Rs 3 lakh, Rs 6 lakh and Rs 12 lakh. If there is a difference between income and category, then his subsidy is stopped.
Who gets the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- Economically Weaker Section – Families with annual income up to 3 lakhs.
- Low Income Group – Families with an annual income of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh.
- Middle Income Group I – Families with an annual income of Rs 6 lakh to Rs 12 lakh.
- Middle Income Group II – Families with annual income between Rs.6 lakh to Rs.12 lakh.
- Women who belong to EWS and LIG category.
- Scheduled Castes, Tribes and Other Backward Classes (OBC).
How to apply in PM Awas Yojana
The easiest way to do this is through the mobile app. First of all download the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana App from Google Play Store. After that register in it with the help of your mobile number. This app will send a one time password to your mobile number. After logging in with OTP, you can apply by filling your name, address, aadhaar number, income and other necessary information.
See your name in the list like this
- To check your name in the list of approved applications for PM Awas Yojana, you must first go to the PMAY website https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Here go to the Search Beneficiary tab in the top tab. Here you will see Search by Name.
- Click on it. After that this page will open. Write your name in it.
- After this, the page that will open in front of you will see a list of all the people with this name.
- You can find your name in the PMAY beneficiaries list.