PM Awas Yojana: Many times applicants fill wrong information in the form while applying for the scheme, due to which the subsidy gets stuck.
PM Awas Yojana: A large number of people in the country have benefited from the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. There are many people who fulfill all the conditions of this scheme, but even after this till now the subsidy money has not come in their account. In such a situation, let us know what can be the reasons for not getting subsidy in the account. At the same time, whether the subsidy money has come in the account or not, it can be checked like this.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, people from economically weaker sections are given grants to build houses. The Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi, started this scheme to realize the dream of ‘Apna Ghar’ of the people belonging to the economically weaker sections.
2.67 lakh subsidy is available
A subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakh is provided by the government to the beneficiaries of this scheme on the first purchase of a house. But there are many people who fulfill all the conditions of this scheme, but their subsidy is still stuck.
Know why subsidy gets stuck
Many times applicants fill wrong information in the form while applying for the scheme, due to which the subsidy gets stuck. The most important condition to take advantage of PM Awas Yojana is that the applicant is buying a house for the first time. If the applicant does not fulfill this condition, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme.
To avail financial assistance under PM Awas Yojana, the government has divided the family income into three categories: Rs 3 lakh, Rs 6 lakh and Rs 12 lakh.
Subsidy is not released even if there is a difference between the income category chosen by the applicant and his actual income category.
Know who gets the benefit of this scheme
The families whose annual income is less than Rs 3 lakh are provided subsidy under the economically weaker section. Similarly, the families whose annual income is between Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh, are provided subsidy under the lower income group. Apart from this, that subsidy is provided to the middle income group families having annual income of 6 lakh to 12 lakh rupees. Women from EWS and LIG category can also take advantage of this scheme.
To take advantage of the scheme, apply like this
- First download the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana App) app on Google Play Store in your mobile phone.
- In this app you have to register with your mobile number.
- After this, you have to enter the necessary information like your name, address, Aadhar number and income here.
Check status like this
- First of all you have to go to the website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘Search Beneficiary’. After this you have to click on the option of ‘Search By Name’.
- After this you have to enter your name here.
- Now a list of all the applications similar to your name will open on your screen.
- You can check your name in this list.