PM Awas Yojana: The list of PM Awas Yojana 2022-23 has been released. To do your own status, you can follow the process given below.
PM Awas Yojana: Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, subsidy is given on loans to the needy to build houses. For this, people have to register themselves under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and if you are eligible under this scheme, then a loan is given by the government to build a house. Under this scheme, the dream of the people of the country to live in a pucca house is fulfilled. In such a situation, it is necessary to keep checking your status from time to time under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. If you have also registered yourself under PM Awas Yojana, then you should see the list of 2022-23.
Check name in the list of 2022-23
Let us tell you that the list for the year 2022-23 has been released by the central government. In such a situation, if you are a beneficiary under this scheme, then you must definitely check your name in the list. The process of checking the name in the list is very easy.
How to check status
- Visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana
- Citizen Assessment option will be available, click on it
- Click on Track Your Assessment Status
- Enter the registration number and provide the requested information to check the status
- Select State, District, City and Submit
How to apply for PM Awas Yojana
- Firstly visit the official website pmaymis.gov.in
- On the top of the website, you will get the option of ‘Citizen Assessment’. Click on it.
- Here you will get many options. You select the option according to your stay.
- After this you have to fill the Aadhar number and click on Check.
- After this an online form will open.
- Fill the information requested in this form.
- After filling the application, read the complete information once again. Submit after you are satisfied.
- After submitting an application number will be displayed on your screen. Take a print out of it and save it for future.
Who can take advantage of this scheme?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, any person earning less than 3 lakhs, who does not have any house, can take advantage of it. In this scheme, the help of 2.50 lakh is given by the government. In this money is given in 3 installments. First installment of 50 thousand. The second installment of 1.50 lakhs. At the same time, the third installment of 50 thousand is given. The state government gives 1 lakh for a total of Rs 2.50 lakh. At the same time, the central government gives a grant of 1.50 lakh.