Under PM Awas Yojana, subsidy money has not yet arrived in the account of many people. Let us know what could be the reasons that your installment has not been released yet.
New Delhi: An increased number of people in the country have benefited from the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. There are many people who fulfill all the conditions of this scheme, but till now the subsidy money has not come in their account. Let us know what could be the reasons for not getting subsidy in the account.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, people from economically weaker sections are given grants to build houses.
The Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi, started this scheme to realize the dream of ‘Apna Ghar’ of the people belonging to the economically weaker sections.
A subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakh is provided by the government to the beneficiaries of this scheme on buying a house for the first time. But there are many people who fulfill all the conditions of this scheme, but their subsidy is still stuck.
Know why the subsidy gets stuck
Many times applicants fill wrong information in the form while applying for the scheme, hence the subsidy gets stuck.
The most important condition to take advantage of PM Awas Yojana is that the applicant is buying a house for the first time. If the applicant does not fulfill this condition, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme.
To take advantage of financial assistance under PM Awas Yojana, the government has divided the family income into three categories: Rs 3 lakh, Rs 6 lakh and Rs 12 lakh.
If there is a difference between the income category selected by the applicant and his actual income category. In such a situation also the subsidy is not released.
Who gets the benefit of this scheme
Those families whose annual income is less than Rs 3 lakh, they are provided subsidy under the economically weaker section.
Similarly, the families whose annual income is between Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh, are provided subsidy under the lower income group.
Apart from this, that subsidy is provided to middle income group families having annual income from 6 lakh to 12 lakh rupees.
Women belonging to EWS and LIG category can also take advantage of this scheme.
Know how to apply for the scheme
- You download the Prime Minister Awas Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana App) App on Google Play Store in your mobile phone.
- You have to register in this app with your mobile number.
- After this, you will have to enter the necessary information like your name, address, Aadhaar number and income here.
Check your subsidy status like this
- First of all you have to visit the website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana https://pmaymis.gov.in/ .
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘Search Benefeciary’. After this you have to click on the option of ‘Search By Name’.
- After that you have to enter your name here.
- After this, the list of all the applications that have been made similar to your name will open on your screen.
- You can check your name in this list.