PM Awas Yojana: Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, any person with an income of less than three lakhs, who does not have any housing, can take advantage of it. 2.50 lakh assistance is given for this. Let us know its details.
New Delhi: The second installment of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has arrived in April itself. The money of the second installment has been transferred to the accounts of thousands of beneficiaries. In such a situation, if your money was to come and it has not come yet, then you can check your account immediately. For this you have to follow some easy steps.
How to check status?
If you have also applied for PM Awas Yojana, you can check application status online. Let’s know how-
1. First of all go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
2. Here the option of ‘Citizen Assessment’ will be available. Click on this.
2. A new page will open, on which the option of ‘Track Your Assessment Status’ will be available. Click on this.
3. After this, fill the registration number and give the requested information to check the state.
4. After this select the state, district and city and submit it. The status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
How to apply for PM Awas Yojana
- How visiting pmaymis.gov.in Application (How To Apply For PMAY From pmaymis.gov.in)
- First Visit official website pmaymis.gov.in
- you get the option of ‘Citizen Assessment’ on the website. Click on it.
- Here you will get many options. You choose the option according to your stay.
- After this, you have to fill the Aadhar number and click on Check.
- After this an online form will open.
- Fill the information requested in this form.
- After filling the application, read the complete information once again. Submit after you are satisfied.
- After submitting an application number will be displayed on your screen. Take a print out of it and save it for future.
Who gets the benefit of this scheme?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, any person with an income of less than three lakhs, who does not have any house, can take advantage of it. 2.50 lakh assistance is given for this. In this money is given in three installments. First installment of 50 thousand. The second installment of 1.50 lakhs. At the same time, the third installment of 50 thousand is given. The state government gives 1 lakh for a total of Rs 2.50 lakh. At the same time, the central government gives a grant of 1.50 lakh.