PM Kisan: 20 lakh farmers will have to return Rs 1,364 crores, even if you are not in them, such checks

0
191
PM Kisan: 20 lakh farmers will have to return Rs 1,364 crores, even if you are not in them, such checks
PM Kisan: 20 lakh farmers will have to return Rs 1,364 crores, even if you are not in them, such checks

PM Kisan: 20.48 lakh unqualified beneficiaries committed Rs 1,364 crore by making a dent in the system of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Most of them are farmers of Punjab. It is followed by Assam, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh. More than half (55.58 per cent) of these disqualified beneficiaries are income tax payers. The remaining 44.41 per cent are farmers who do not meet the qualification of the scheme. The process of recovering the amount paid to the ineligible beneficiaries has been started. Legal action can also be taken if wrongful withdrawal is not made.

Most unworthy beneficiaries in Punjab

According to information sought from RTI, Punjab has the highest (4.74 lakh) ineligible beneficiaries. 23.6 percent of the total unqualified beneficiaries live in Punjab. It is followed by Assam with 16.8 per cent (3.45 lakh beneficiaries) of disqualified beneficiaries. Among the disqualified beneficiaries, 13.99 percent (2.86 lakh beneficiaries) live in Maharashtra. Thus in these three states only more than half (54.03 percent) of the eligible beneficiaries remain.

Over one and a half lakh unqualified beneficiaries in UP

The total unqualified beneficiaries in Gujarat are 8.05 percent (1.64 lakh beneficiaries). In Uttar Pradesh, 8.01 percent (1.64 lakh) are disqualified beneficiaries. An unqualified beneficiary has been detected in Sikkim, the lowest in any state.




Who are the ineligible beneficiaries of Kisan Samman Nidhi

Many farmers do not know that if there is a taxpayer in their family, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme. Family means husband and wife and minor children. That is, if one of the husband or wife has income tax salary last year, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme. Let’s know and which people will not get the benefit of this scheme …

1 – People who are using agricultural land for other purposes instead of agricultural work. Many farmers do farming work on the fields of others, but do not own the farm. Such farmers cannot avail this scheme.

2- If a farmer is doing farming, but the field is not in his name, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme. Even if the farm is named after his father or grandfather, he cannot avail of the scheme.

3-If someone owns agricultural land, but is a government employee or has retired, current or former MP, MLA, Minister, he does not get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana. Professional registered doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants or even their family members do not get benefit of this scheme.

4-If a person owns a farm but gets a pension of more than Rs 10,000 a month, he cannot be a beneficiary of the scheme. At the same time, families paying income taxes will also not get the benefit of this scheme.

Also Read: PM Kisan: Modi government is giving 36000 rupees annually, you will not have to pay a single rupee

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here