PM Kisan Latest News: In the account of crores of beneficiaries of PM farmer, their installment can come in April-July or 8th today. The government has generated 8,73,39,127 FTO out of 11 crore 80 lakh 96 thousand 975 beneficiaries till May 7, but there are some farmers who may be deprived of it.
Who are the unqualified beneficiaries of Kisan Samman Nidhi
Many farmers do not know that if there is a taxpayer in their family, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme. Family means husband and wife and minor child. That is, if one of the husband or wife has income tax salary last year, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme. Let’s know and which people will not get the benefit of this scheme …
1 – People who are using agricultural land for other purposes instead of agricultural work. Many farmers do farming work on the fields of others, but do not own the farm. Such farmers cannot avail this scheme.
2- If a farmer is doing farming, but the field is not in his name, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme. Even if the farm is named after his father or grandfather, he cannot avail of the scheme.
3-If someone owns agricultural land, but is a government employee or has retired, current or former MP, MLA, Minister, he does not get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana. Professional registered doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants or even their family members do not get the benefit of this scheme.
4-If a person owns a farm, but gets a pension of more than Rs 10,000 a month, he cannot be a beneficiary of the scheme. At the same time, families who repay income tax will also not get the benefit of this scheme.See how everyone is getting money
There are many registered farmers under the scheme, whose installment is not coming.
Due to this, there can be many reasons such as the feeding of your Aadhaar, the name on the Aadhar card and the bank account name, the failure of Aadhaar authentication. If you want, you can find these reasons very easily sitting at home. You can also see the list of the entire village by visiting the PM Kisan portal. Here you will know which people are getting money in their account. Who has taken so much installment and what is wrong with whose account. Come, let us know that easy step, so that you can easily do it from home.
- First of all you go to the portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Here a map of India will appear under the Payment Success tab.
- The dashboard will be written below it, click it
- By clicking on it, you will get a new page open.
- This is the page of Village Dashboard, here you can take full details of your village
- First select the state, followed by your district, then tehsil and then your village.
- After this, click on the show button, after clicking, you will see something like this
- After this, click on the button that you want to know about, the entire detail will be in front of you.
- There will be four buttons under the Village Dashboard, if you want to know how many farmers’ data has reached, then click on Data Received, whose pending, click on the second button,
If you have registered your name under the scheme, then you can check your name in the latest list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi sitting at home. The way to check name in the list is very easy.
Easy steps to view online in the list
- Go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ link here.
- After this enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list
- Know how many installments you have received so far
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan (PM Kisan) https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page will open here.
- On the new page, select one of the options from Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- Fill in the number of the option you have selected. After this, click on Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when did the installment come into your account and which bank account was credited.
- You will also find information related to the next installment here.