PM Kisan 9th Instalment: Only farmers falling in a particular category can take advantage of this scheme.
PM Kisan 9th Instalment: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) has been started to increase the income of small and medium farmers. The number of beneficiaries under this scheme has exceeded 12 crore. Let us tell you that under this scheme, so far more than Rs 1 lakh 60 crores have been given to the farmers. In this, more than 1 lakh crore rupees have been given to small farmers during the epidemic.Also Read:How Can You Get Your Aadhaar PVC Card Made Online Sitting At Home?, Know This Way
During the Corona epidemic alone, more than 2 crore Kisan Credit Cards have been issued and most of these cards have been received by small farmers. This will benefit the farmers from the farming and connectivity infrastructure coming up in the country. Food Park, Kisan Rail and Infrastructure Fund will help them. The special thing is that in the last years, more than 6 thousand projects have been approved for the infrastructure fund.Also Read: LIC invest Rs 200 per day in this plan, get Rs 28 lakh
Call for more information
Through this scheme, the amount is transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries. But not everyone can get the benefit of this scheme. Farmers can check their status through PM Kisan’s online portal www.pmkisan.gov.in or through mobile app. On the other hand, PM Kisan helpline number 155261 / 011-24300606 can also be called for any kind of information.Also Read: LIC invest Rs 200 per day in this plan, get Rs 28 lakh
Know who cannot get the benefit of this scheme
Farmers falling under this category cannot take advantage of the PM-Kisan scheme.
(a) Owners of all Institutional land holders
Families of farmers whose one or more members fall in this category
1. Holding or having held a constitutional post
2. Former and present ministers, ministers of state, former or present members of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Vidhan Sabha or Legislative Council. Former or current member of Municipal Corporation. At the same time, the members of the District Panchayat, whether they are in office or have been there before, cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
3. State or Central Government employees or retired employees, employees of ministries, or employees of its field or units, state PSEs (Public Sector Enterprises) or employees associated with it also cannot get the benefit of this scheme. Employees of government’s autonomous bodies, local bodies also cannot take advantage of this. On the other hand, multi-tasking staff, class lV employees or group D employees can take advantage of this scheme.
4. All super annulated, retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000 or more. At the same time, multi-tasking and Group D employees have not been included in this list.
5. All such people who have paid income tax in the previous assessment year.
6. Certain professions such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, architects who are registered with the professional body and practice.