PM kisan: Now the benefit of this scheme will be available only after the ration card number is entered on the PM Kisan portal. Now it will be mandatory to give ration card number on new registration under this scheme (Ration Card Mandatory).
New Delhi: The Central Government has taken a big step to prevent fraud in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The government has now made important changes in the process of registration of this scheme. Now ration card has been made mandatory for registration in Kisan Yojana (PM KISAN Installment).
Now the benefit of this scheme will be available only after the ration card number is entered on the PM Kisan portal. Now it will be mandatory to give ration card number on new registration under this scheme (Ration Card Mandatory). At the same time, along with the mandatory requirement of ration card, now only soft copies of documents (PDF) will have to be made and uploaded on the portal during registration.
There will be no error in registration
Under this, the mandatory submission of hard copies of Khatauni, Aadhar card, bank passbook and declaration has also been done away with. Now the beneficiaries will have to create a PDF file of these documents and upload it on the portal. This will also save the time of the farmers, as well as make the scheme more transparent in the new system.
Documents required for registration
1. It is mandatory for you to have a bank account number because the government transfers money to farmers through DBT.
2. Your bank account must be linked with Aadhaar.
3. It is mandatory for you to have Aadhar card. Without this you will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
4. Upload your documents on PM Kisan’s website pmkisan.gov.in.
5. To link Aadhaar, you go to the option of Farmer Corner and update by clicking on the option of Edit Aadhaar Detail.
4 thousand rupees will come in the account of farmers?
- Under this scheme, the farmers whose account has not received the 9th installment of PM Kisan will now get the previous amount along with the next installment. That is, farmers will now get Rs 4000.
- But let us tell you that this facility will be available only to those farmers who have registered before 30 September. If you have also applied, it is accepted then you will get Rs 4000 together.
Farmers are waiting for 10th installment
Under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, now the farmers are waiting for the 10th installment. Till now 9 installments of this scheme have been deposited in the account of farmers. Let us tell you that under PM Kisan Yojana, the central government sends three installments of Rs 2,000 each, i.e. Rs 6000, directly to the account of farmers. The objective of this scheme is to increase the income of the farmers of the country and directly help them financially.