PM Kisan Yojana Update: If you are a beneficiary of this scheme and want to know whether your money will come this time or not, then you can check your status by visiting the official website.
New Delhi: There is great news for the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The government has released the beneficiary list (PM Kisan Beneficiary List) under the scheme. In such a situation, very soon the money of the 10th installment (PM Kisan 10th installment) is expected to come in your account. A date has also been fixed for this. All necessary arrangements have also been made by the central government for this.
When will the next installment be released?
According to the information, the central government has so far transferred Rs 1.58 lakh crore to 11.37 crore farmers. At the same time, now it is planning to release the next ie 10th installment of the scheme by 15 December 2021. It is worth noting that the government had transferred direct money to the farmers on 25 December 2020 last year.
If you are a beneficiary of this scheme and want to know whether your money will come this time or not, then you can check your status by visiting the official website. Also, if the installment has been stopped, then what is the reason for it? You can know all such questions. So let’s know the whole process…
Check your name in the list like this
1. First go to the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
2. Here you will get the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side.
3. Click on the option of ‘Beneficiary List’ here. After that a new page will open.
4. On the new page, fill your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
5. After this click on Get Report. Here you will get the complete list of beneficiaries.
Check your installment status like this
1. To check the payment status, first go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
2. Click on Farmers Corner present on the right side of the homepage.
3. There select the beneficiary status option and a new page will open in front of you.
4. Here by entering Aadhar card number, account number or mobile number, click on get data.
5. Finally you will get the status of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana payment.
UP has so many farmers registered
According to the latest data given on PM Kisan Portal, a total of 28144408 farmers are registered under this scheme in Uttar Pradesh. Please tell that due to failure of payment, the previous installment of many farmers is still hanging. In which 658376 farmers of Uttar Pradesh are included. This time, the maximum number of beneficiaries of payment failure are from the farmers of UP. Due to payment failure, money has not reached the account of 121676 farmers of UP.
Installment gets stuck due to these reasons
Many times, despite transferring money from the government to the account, it does not reach the farmers’ account. The biggest reason for this is the mistakes in your Aadhaar number and bank account details. Apart from this, if the spelling of your bank account name and the name entered on the Aadhar card is not matching or if the wrong IFSC code is entered, then you may also get stuck in your upcoming installments.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, farmers are given Rs 6000 every year by the central government for farming. This scheme has been started by the central government to make the farmers debt free. The government gives Rs 6,000 in 3 installments in a year. Under which one installment is sent to the farmers’ account in 4 months. The first installment is sent between 1 April to 31 July, the second installment from 1 August to 30 November and the third installment from 1 December to 31 March. 2000 rupees are given in every installment.