PM kisan: The Central Government can transfer this money to your account on any day in the month of August. So far the government has given 8 installments of money to the farmers. Under this scheme, money is directly transferred to the account of farmers.
New Delhi: There is good news for the farmers waiting for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM kisan). The wait for the installment of 2000 rupees (2000 rupees) is just about to end. The Central Government can transfer this money to your account on any day in the month of August. Let us tell you that under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi, financial assistance of Rs 6000 is given annually to the farmers of the country. So far the government has given 8 installments of money to the farmers. Under this scheme, money is directly transferred to the account of farmers.
9th installment money will be given to 12.11 crore farmer families of the country. The first installment of this financial year i.e. the installment of April-July was transferred to the account of 10,71,93,399 farmers. Let us tell you how you can check your name in the list-
Check your name in the list like this
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- On its homepage, you will see the option of Farmers Corner.
- Within the Farmers Corner section, you have to click on the Beneficiaries List option.
- Then you have to select the State, District, Sub District, Block and Village from the drop down list.
- After this you have to click on Get Report. After this the complete list of beneficiaries will appear, in which you can check your name.
When do the installments come?
According to the PM Kisan portal, the first installment of the scheme comes between December 1 and March 31. The second installment reaches the farmers’ account between April 1 and July 31. The third installment is transferred to the farmers’ account between August 1 and November 30.
How many installments have been released so far?
- First installment released in February 2019.
- 2nd installment released on 2nd April 2019.
- The third installment released in August.
- 4th installment released in January 2020.
- 5th installment released on 1st April, 2020.
- Sixth installment released on 1st August 2020.
- Seventh installment released in December 2020.
- Eighth installment released on 1st April 2021.
Scheme started in 2019
The Modi government started PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna on 24 February 2019. Under this scheme, the government gives Rs 6000 every year to small farmers in three installments. The first installment comes between December 1 and March 31. The second installment is directly transferred to the farmers’ account from April 1 to July 31 and the third from August 1 to November 30.