The wait for the 8th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is going to end today. The central government is going to put Rs 19000 crore in the account of more than 9.5 crore farmers under this scheme.
New Delhi. The wait for the 8th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is going to end today. The central government is going to put Rs 19000 crore in the account of more than 9.5 crore farmers under this scheme. The government will put the installment money in the account of the farmers included in the beneficiary list on 14 May. Explain that the Central Government has run a scheme named Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers. Under this scheme, 6000 rupees are being given to eligible farmers in 3 installments every year. For this, all the information has been given on the government website pmkisan.gov.in.
Under this scheme till now farmers have got 7 installments of 2000 rupees. Now the 8th installment is coming. The last time on December 25, 2020, about 18000 crore rupees were transferred to the account of 9 crore farmers. If a farmer has not received money under this scheme, then you can call this helpline of the Union Agriculture Ministry and get information about it.
प्रधानमंत्री श्री @narendramodi जी, 14 मई 2021 प्रातः 11:00 बजे #PMKisan योजना के तहत देश के 9.5 करोड़ किसानों के खातों में 8वीं किस्त के तौर पर रु. 19,000 करोड़ की राशि DBT के माध्यम से हस्तांतरित करेंगे…
— Narendra Singh Tomar (@nstomar) May 13, 2021
check whether the name is in the list or not
- first you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Scheme https: // Go to pmkisan.gov.in.
- After opening the website, look at the menu bar and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
- Now click on the link of ‘Beneficiary List’.
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
- After this, you have to click on Get Report, after which you will get information.
- The names of farmers who have been given the benefit of this scheme from the government can also be seen according to the state / district wise / tehsil / village.
- If the installment does not come, complain on these numbers,
if the installment of the Kisan Samman Nidhi is not received, then the PM can register the complaint on the helpline number of the Kisan Samman. For this, you can call the helpline number 011-24300606 / 011-23381092. Apart from this, from Monday to Friday, PM-KISAN Help Desk can be contacted on email (email) email@example.com.