Under PM Kisan Yojana, the 10th installment can be sent to the farmers’ account soon. Registered farmers can check their installment status in this way.
New Delhi: The 10th installment can soon be sent to the account of farmers registered under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi. So far 18,000 rupees have been sent in the account of farmers in the form of 9 installments.
10th installment will come in the account on this day
In the last year, the central government transferred the installment money to the registered farmers’ account under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on December 25, 2020.
In this sense, this year also the money of the 10th installment can be sent to the farmers’ account till December 25. According to sources, on December 15, the central government can transfer the money of the 10th installment to the account of all the registered farmers.
These farmers will get double benefit
There are many farmers who can get Rs 4,000 as 10th installment. Such farmers, whose account of 9th installment money has not reached, the money of 9th and 10th installment can be sent simultaneously in their account.
- In this context, Rs 4,000 can be sent simultaneously to the account of such farmers.
- Farmers check their name in the list like this
- First of all, the registered farmer will have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘Farmers Corner’.
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘Beneficiaries List’.
- After this you have to enter the information like state, district, sub district, block and village here.
- After this, a list will open in front of you as soon as you click on the option of ‘Get Report’.
- Here you can check your name in the list of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana.