PM Kisan Yojana: Last year, the government changed its rules so that more and more farmers could get benefit from it. The farmer can either apply to Lekhpal, Kanungo and Agriculture Officer or can apply online themselves.
Under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, farmers are given financial assistance of Rs. 6 thousand annually. Last month, the government has released the seventh installment of Rs 2,000. Under the scheme, money is given under Direct Benefit Transfer through three installments of Rs 2-2 thousand.
Eligibility conditions have been fixed for who will get benefits under this scheme. If you fulfill the conditions of the scheme then you will also get the benefit of this plan. However, after being eligible, you will have to register for it and then money will be transferred only after the name is included in the beneficiary list.
You do not need to go round with Lekhpal, Kanungo and Agriculture Officer for the application, instead you can apply online from your home. Last year, the government changed its rules so that more and more farmers could get benefit from it. The farmer can either apply to Lekhpal, Kanungo and Agriculture Officer or can apply online themselves.
To apply for this scheme, farmers have to visit the official portal of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This is the way:
– First of all visit this link of the portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/
– go to ‘Farmers Corner’ here and click on ‘New Farmer Registration’
– Inserting Aadhaar number and image code in new tab ‘Click here to continue Click ‘
– After this, in the registration form in front of you, enter the information sought by the state, district, village, block, sub-district, gender, name, category etc.
– Survey or account number, Khasra number and to give the information of land Enter the size of the area
– after filling them, click on ‘Save’. In this way your registration will be done.