PNB has brought a special FD scheme in view of the interest of the customers. Let’s know about this special FD of the bank …
New Delhi. Even today, the first option of savings for many people is Bank FD (Fixed Deposit), as it is one of the safest investment options. Even though the interest rates on FDs have come down drastically at the present time, but it is still popular. Meanwhile, many banks have increased the interest rates of their fixed deposits at this time. Along with this, some banks have also launched a new FD scheme. In view of the interest of customers in FD, Punjab National Bank (PNB), the second largest bank in the country, has brought a special FD scheme. FD can be granted from 7 days to 10 years
Please tell that FDs can be made in banks from 7 days to 10 years. It is up to the customer to make short or long term FDs according to their convenience, in line with their short term or long term financial goals.
PNB Best Fixed Deposit
The annual FD rates mentioned are from PNB’s non-collateral FD scheme ‘Uttam Fixed Deposit Scheme’. In this scheme, term deposits of more than 15 lakhs but less than 2 crore rupees can be made. These rates are applicable from 1 January 2021. Check interest rate
- 4.05 percent on 91-179 day period, 4.05 percent for senior citizen
- 4.45 percent on 180-270 day period, 4.47 percent for senior citizen
- 271 days to 4.55 percent on less than 1 year period , 4.60 per cent for Senior Citizen
- 5.25 per cent over a period of 1 year, 5.35 per cent for Senior Citizen
- 5.25 percent on the period ranging from 1 to 2 years, 5.35 percent for senior citizens
- since 2 years 5.25 per cent for a period of 3 years, 5.50 per cent for senior citizens
- 5.35 per cent for periods ranging from 3 to 5 years, 5.76 per cent for senior citizens
- 5.35 per cent for periods ranging from 5 to 10 years, senior 6.09 percent for citizen
Know what is the
maturity period PNB The maturity period of the best fixed deposit is 91 days to 120 months.