Indian Railways: There is a big relief news for railway passengers. If you book train tickets online, now you will get a chance to book more tickets in a month.
Indian Railways: There is a big relief news for railway passengers. If you book train tickets online, now you will get a chance to book more tickets in a month. Actually, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has increased the limit for booking maximum 12 tickets from one user ID to 24 tickets.
According to a June 6 release of the Ministry of Railways, on Monday, it increased the limit of booking a maximum of 6 tickets in a month to 12 tickets from a user ID not linked with Aadhaar on its website/app. At the same time, the limit for booking a maximum of 12 tickets in a month on Aadhaar linked ID has been increased to 24 tickets.
How to link Aadhaar – Know
- First of all, go to the official e-ticketing website of IRCTC, irctc.co.in.
- After this you will have to log in by entering your User ID and Password.
- Now on the home page, go to ‘My Account section’ and click on ‘Aadhaar KYC’.
- After that click on the option of Aadhar link.
- On clicking on the option of Aadhar link, OTP will come on the mobile number registered with Aadhar Card.
- Enter this OTP and do the verification.
- After this your KYC process will be completed.
- After viewing the information related to Aadhaar, click on ‘Verify’ written below.
- After this a message will come on your mobile that KYC details have been successfully updated.