SBI account holders can withdraw cash from bank ATMs without debit card. There is nothing to worry, as it is convenient and safe too.
Many times it happens that we leave the house in a hurry and forget our purse and leave it at home. While leaving office or somewhere, if you have made this mistake and need cash then it becomes a big problem. If you remember immediately, we can go back and take the purse, but if you come out ahead then it is difficult to return.
In the era of digital payments, there is a need for cash. In such a situation, what option do you have left? Have you thought that in this situation, such a facility provided by the bank will work, which will not require you to return home.
Yes, this facility is provided by the country’s largest government bank – State Bank of India (SBI). If you are also a customer of SBI, then you will not need a debit card to withdraw cash from the bank’s ATM.
What is this facility, how much cash will you be able to withdraw?
SBI account holders can withdraw cash from bank ATMs without debit card. There is nothing to worry, as it is convenient and safe too. For this, SBI customer will have to install YONO App in their smartphone. Cash can be withdrawn only from the SBI ATM through the YONO app, that too without a debit card.
Through this, a maximum amount of up to 20 thousand rupees can be withdrawn. Apart from this, through YONO LITE App, you can remove the cache without OTP. For this, only the QR Code will need to be scanned. Here we are telling you the whole process.
Cash withdrawal process from YONO App
1. Install the Yono app on your smartphone. This is SBI’s internet banking app.
2. It is better if you already have the app installed in your mobile.
3. Log into the YONO app and click on YONO Cash in the dashboard.
4. Now click on ATM section. After that the balance of your account will appear.
5. Now fill the cash withdrawal amount under it and click on Next.
6. Fill your 6-digit vago cash PIN with your choice and click on Next.
A 6-digit vago transaction number will come to your mobile number registered with the bank account, which will remain valid for the next 4 hours.
7. Now go to your nearest SBI ATM.
8. On the screen of the ATM machine, select Yono Cash option.
9. Validate by filling in the YONO cash transaction number and YONO cash PIN.
10. After the authentication is complete, the cash will come out, collect it.
OTP can be removed without QTP code
For this, you have to select the QR code option at SBI ATM.
Now scan the QR code through the Yono Lite app.
As soon as the authentication is complete, the cash will come out, collect it.
If the transaction fails….?
Although this does not happen often. However, if the transaction fails due to network congestion or any other technical problem… there is no need to panic if you are unable to withdraw cash at the ATM and the amount has been deducted from the account. You should immediately inform your bank. The deducted amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days.