NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021: NMMS was started in the year 2008 by the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education.
Scholarship amount of Rs.12,000 will be given:
- Let us tell that under the NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021, financial help is provided to the financially weak meritorious students.
- At the same time, the purpose of this NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 is to provide an amount of Rs 12,000 annually to the poor.
- Join these groups now to stay updated with all the latest government job Bihar notifications.
- To encourage children to pursue secondary education i.e. class 9 to class 12.
Know when the applications will start:
- Let us tell you that the process of applying online for this NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 will start soon.
- At the same time, the last date to apply online will be determined differently for different states.
- At the same time, a notification in this regard has been issued on the official website NSP portal.
- In such a situation, speculations are being made that in a few days the process of applying online for this NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 will start.
- Student should be studying in 9th standard with at least 55% marks in class 8th, however 5% relaxation will be given for SC/ST students.
- Student should be a regular student of government, government aided or local body school.
- The collective income of the student’s family should not exceed 1.5 lakh per annum.
Terms & Conditions:
- The student is not taking advantage of any other scholarship scheme.
- The applicant must have A/C in any Public Sector Bank or Scheduled Bank having Core Banking facilities.
- Let us know that to continue the scholarship, the applicant must have secured minimum 60% marks in class 10.
However, a relaxation of 5% will be given to SC/ST students.
Scholarship will not be given for students from outside the country.
Let us inform that the candidates for this NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 will be selected on the basis of Written Exam.
For this, tests will be conducted by different states.
Apart from this, candidates can get more information by visiting the official website of the department.