PM Kisan 8th Instalment Status: 11.74 crore farmers have been added so far under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. These farmers are awaiting a 2000-rupee version of April-July. It may fall into their account by the end of this month or sometime after 2 May. Let the Modi government pay 6000 rupees annually in three installments. Every year the first installment comes from April to July, the second from August to November and the third from December to March, but the first installment of this year is not yet in the account. The state governments have not yet approved. Let me tell you that if your previous installment is stuck somewhere, then you can tell the list of the entire village, not just your own, but who got the installment and why it is hanging…
See how everyone is getting money
There are many registered farmers under the scheme, whose installment is not coming. Because of your base feeding,There can be many reasons such as failure of name and bank account name on Aadhar card , failure of Aadhaar authentication. If you want, you can find these reasons very easily sitting at home. You can also see the list of the entire village by visiting the PM Kisan portal. Here you will know which people are getting money in their account. Who has taken so much installment and what is wrong with whose account. Come, let us know that easy step, so that you can easily do it from home.
- First of all you go to the portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Here a map of India will appear under the Payment Success tab.
- The dashboard will be written below it, click it
- By clicking on it, you will get a new page open.
- This is the page of Village Dashboard, here you can take full details of your village
- First select the state, followed by your district, then tehsil and then your village.
- After this, click on the show button, after clicking, you will see something like this
- After this, click on the button that you want to know about, the entire detail will be in front of you.
- There will be four buttons under the Village Dashboard, if you want to know how many farmers’ data has reached, then click on Data Received, whose pending, click on the second button,
If you have registered your name under the scheme, then you can check your name in the latest list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi sitting at home. The way to check name in the list is very easy.
Easy steps to view online in the list
- Go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ link here.
- After this enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list
Know how many installments you have received so far
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan (PM Kisan) https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page will open here.
- On the new page, select one of the options from Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- Fill in the number of the option you have selected. After this, click on Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when did the installment come into your account and which bank account was credited.
- You will also find information related to the next installment here.
If you see ‘FTO is generated and Payment confirmation is pending’ then it means that the process of fund transfer has started. This installment will be transferred to your account in a few days.