Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
What should be the qualification?
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for these posts must have passed class 10 from any recognized board.
Age: This recruitment has been done in two age groups – 18 years to 25 years and 18 years to 27 years. The cutoff for these posts will also come out differently. There will be a relaxation of five years in the upper age limit for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and three years for the candidates of the Other Backward Classes.
What will be the selection process?
- SSC MTS Recruitment Paper-1 will be computer based i.e. online.
- Successful candidates will appear in Paper-2 and this paper will be written. In this paper, 40 percent marks for unreserved candidates and 35 percent for reserved candidates will have to be scored.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of normalized score in Paper-1.
- If two candidates have equal marks in this merit then the marks of Paper-2 will be considered.
It is mandatory to pass physical efficiency test for the posts of Havildar.
Let us inform that the final merit of Havildar posts will also be made on the basis of normalized score of Paper-1 but these candidates will have to compulsorily pass in the physical efficiency test.
According to the notification, a man will have to walk 1,600 meters in 15 minutes and cycle eight kilometers in 30 minutes. On the other hand, a female candidate will have to run 1 km in 20 minutes and cycle 3 km in 25 minutes.
100 questions to be answered in 90 minutes
- Let us tell you that this recruitment of SSC will be conducted in online mode.
- According to the notification, Paper-1 is likely to be conducted in July.
- In this, multiple choice questions will be asked from Reasoning (25 Questions), English (25 Questions), General Knowledge (25 Questions) and Numerical Aptitude (Numerical Aptitude) (25 Questions).
- The entire question paper will consist of 100 questions carrying 100 marks and these questions have to be completed in 90 minutes.
How much will be the application fee?
The candidates applying for this recruitment will have to deposit the application fee of Rs.100. At the same time, the application is free for women, SC, ST, Divyang and ex-servicemen.
Let us tell you that under this MTS exam selected candidates will be appointed on various posts like Peon, Safaiwala, Chowkidar. With this, 3,603 posts of Havildar in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) will be recruited.
How to apply?
- Candidates first visit the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now on the homepage click on apply for the respective recruitment.
- After that register by entering the requested information.
- Now login through your ID and Password.
- After that fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Now pay the application fee and submit.
- For more details related to the recruitment, candidates can read the official notification.