LPG Prices and Subsidy: The subsidy on LPG has now started again. Subsidy on domestic gas was not coming into the accounts of consumers for the last several months, but now Rs 79.26 per cylinder has started coming in the form of subsidy. At one time subsidy was available up to Rs 200, which has now come down to Rs 79.26. However, some customers are getting a subsidy of Rs 158.52 or 237.78 (LPG Subsidy). If it is not coming in your account then contact your nearest distributor and tell him your problem. Apart from this, you can also register your complaint by calling the toll free number 18002333555.
They get subsidy
The subsidy of LPG is different in the states, people whose annual income is Rs 10 lakh or more, they are not given subsidy.
This annual income of Rs 10 lakh is combined with the income of both husband and wife.
- First go to http://mylpg.in/ and enter your LPG ID
- You will have to give necessary information based on the company of which you are using LPG
- Enter your 17 digit LPG ID and Register Mobile Number. Now enter the captcha code and click on proceed
- An OTP will come on your given mobile number. Now you have to enter your email id
- Once you have to create a password, you will get a link on your email id
- After going to your mail, you have to click on that link. Now login to mylpg.in account and enter your details in the pop up message
- Now click on the option of View Cylinder Booking History / Subsidy Transfer