Morning sickness is a common problem of pregnant women. Due to morning sickness, women feel vomiting, dizziness, loss of appetite, nervousness, nausea, headache etc. Know how to prevent it.
Becoming a mother is a pleasant feeling for every woman, but along with this, women also have to face many problems. Most of the problems are due to the hormonal changes happening in the body. Morning sickness is also a common problem of every pregnant woman. Due to morning sickness, women feel vomiting, dizziness, loss of appetite, nervousness, nausea, headache etc. Mostly this problem comes in the first trimester, while some women have to face these problems throughout the pregnancy period. Know here some such methods that can prove to be helpful in getting rid of this problem.
1. Whenever you wake up in the morning, definitely take some steps, this will make you feel very good.
2. Staying stomach for a long time in the morning can be dangerous. If you have morning sickness problem, then wake up in the morning and eat something first and then do some work.
3. If vomiting or nausea is felt, then lick the lemon with black salt or add lemon and black salt to a small piece of ginger and swallow its juice slowly.
4. Fennel seeds are also very effective in removing the problem of morning sickness. You always keep them close by. Whenever you feel nervous or feel like vomiting, you can consume fennel seeds.
5. Take care of your diet during pregnancy so that your digestion system is fine. Avoid fried things. Consume fruits and fruit juices in food.
6. Make a habit of drinking water every hour. Wake up in the morning and take organic tea. For this, mix fennel powder, cinnamon powder and cumin powder and fill it in a bottle. Boil it in water in the morning. Drink it like tea.
7. Whenever the vomiting sense is formed, you should chew one or two small green cardamoms in your mouth. It is considered to be the most effective Ayurvedic remedy to overcome the problem of vomiting and nausea.