Aadhaar card Update: Let us tell you, although you all already know that the Aadhaar card in the country is a 12 digit number issued by UIDAI for your identification, known as Aadhaar number. Apart from this, in India, you can use Aadhaar as your home address i.e. residential proof. Any Indian who is of any age or comes from any gender and resides in India can apply for Aadhar card number.
For enrollment of Aadhar card, let us tell you that as a citizen of the country, you also have to provide your biometric data i.e. your photo, iris scan, fingerprint etc. to enroll in it. Apart from this, you also have to provide the demographic data of your address here. Although let us tell you that Aadhaar is being made continuously in our country, and a large population has become Aadhar card, but a big problem comes in these Aadhar cards of your photo. Not everyone looks happy with their photos. Means if you give a photo for the base, but later you feel that it is probably not the right photo. Or you should provide another photo.
Update your DoB online through the following link – https://t.co/II1O6Pnk60, upload the scanned copy of your original document and apply. To see the list of supportive documents, click https://t.co/BeqUA0pkqL #UpdateDoBOnline #UpdateOnline pic.twitter.com/QPumjl6iFr
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) June 16, 2021
Update your demographic details online through SSUP. Go to https://t.co/II1O6P5IHq to update your Name, Gender, DoB, and Address. Charges: ₹50 per request, more than one detail can be updated at once.#UpdateAadhaarOnline
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) October 1, 2021
Update your demographic details online through SSUP. Go to https://t.co/II1O6Pnk60 to update your Name, Gender, DoB, and Address. Charges: ₹50 per request, more than one detail can be updated at once.#UpdateAadhaarOnline #UpdateNameOnline#UpdateDoBOnline pic.twitter.com/2wHUX8iNZz
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) June 14, 2021
Now if you want to update your photo in your Aadhar card, or you can say that you want to change your photo in Aadhar card, then you had to resort to offline route for this process. Till now there was no such process online, through which you can update your photo in your Aadhar card online. Still no such online process has started yet. However, you can easily update your photo in your Aadhar card through offline process. Let us know what is the process to update photo in Aadhar card.
How to update aadhar card
Apna Photo lets you know that in order to update your photo in your Aadhar card, you have to go through a process, about which you are going to know in detail below. Let us know how the photo can be updated in Aadhar card very easily.
- To update photo in Aadhar card, you have to first visit the official website of Aadhar card i.e. uidai.gov.in on your browser.
- After this you have to download the Aadhaar Enrollment/Correction/Update Form from this website i.e. UIDAI.
- Now you have to fill this form and go to your nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center and give this form to the officer associated with the Aadhar card.
- However, not only the photo, you can also update your name, address or other details in the Aadhar card through the same process.
- Here, when you take this form to your nearest Aadhaar center, you will also have to provide your biometric details like iris scan and facial photograph here.
- Apart from this, Rs 25 and in addition to this, GST is also going to be taken from you for this work i.e. to update your photo in Aadhar card.
Now you are going to get a URN number from here itself. You can track whether your photograph or other things have been changed in your Aadhar card till now from the URN you get after updating Aadhar card. You can also download your Aadhar card online at the same time whenever you have ensured that your Aadhar card has been updated.