UIDAI Recruitment 2021: You have a great chance to work in UIDAI. UIDAI has released the vacancies for various posts.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021: If you want to get a job in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the nodal agency for providing Aadhaar card to the citizens of India, then you have a good chance. Vacancy is out for various posts in UIDAI. UIDAI has given this information in a tweet.
UIDAI said in a tweet, “UIDAI is looking for enthusiastic professionals to strengthen its team. Please read the recruitment details carefully before applying.”
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) August 16, 2021
Private candidates cannot apply
According to the information given by UIDAI, all these posts are to be done on Deputation Basis. Therefore private candidates cannot participate in these recruitments.
Where is the vacancy
According to the information, UIDAI has taken out recruitment for its 6 regional offices. These include Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Lucknow and Ranchi.
Vacancy is on these posts
- There are vacancies for 3 posts of Private Secretary in the Regional Office of Chandigarh.
- Recruitment is to be done for 1 post of Deputy Director, 1 post of Section Officer, 1 post of Assistant Accounts Officer and 1 post of Private Secretary in Regional Office of Delhi.
- There is vacancy for 1 post of Deputy Director in Regional Office of Mumbai.
- There are two vacancies of Private Secretary in the Regional Office of Hyderabad.
- In the regional office of Lucknow, two posts of Section Officer and one post of Private Secretary are to be recruited.
- There is a vacancy for 1 post of Deputy Director and 1 post of Assistant Accounts Officer in the Regional Office of Ranchi.
How to fill application
UIDAI said that interested candidates can fill their application in the prescribed proforma and send it to the ADG (HR) of their respective regional office. Candidates can visit the official website of UIDAI www.uidai.gov.in to get detailed information to apply.