UMANG App: You definitely run a smartphone, but do you have UMANG App in your phone? If not then do not delay, download now immediately.
This is a government app of great use which gives you a platform to take advantage of many government services sitting at home. Make sure to take full advantage of the UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) app. This is such a government app where you can easily take advantage of the convenience of all kinds of government services sitting at home. This also saves you from standing in a long line.Also Read:PNB Customer: Now You Can Generate Debit Card PIN Through Internet Banking, Know Process Here
These features are available in UMANG app
- Generate Life Certificate without visiting bank using Jeevan Praman through UMANG App
You can check the status of your case using e-court in UMANG app without going to court.
- You can pay electricity bill, water bill using Bharat Bill Pay present in this app without going to office
- If you have applied for passport then you can check the availability of appointment through UMANG app sitting at home.
- You can access the study material in eBook, audio and video formats using the e-Pathshaa present in this app.
- You can download your mark sheet through Digilocker.
- Using the NDLI in the app, you can get access to a large library and educational resources for higher education
- You can apply for the scholarship and also track the scholarship application through the National Scholarship Portal Service.
- In UMANG app, you can also save Aadhaar, LPG gas connection paper, PAN as a soft copy and show it when needed. It is completely valid.
Use #UMANGApp to access various Government services, and get freedom from long queues. Visit https://t.co/Eu3b1UWtdo or give a missed call to 97183-97183 to download #UMANG. It's a #DigitalIndia initiative. pic.twitter.com/nwD18S394n
— UMANG App India (@UmangOfficial_) August 16, 2021
How to download the app
You can also download UMANG App from Play Store but it is advised that always any app should be downloaded through official channel. If you want, you can also download this app by visiting http://umang.gov.in or by giving a missed call to the number 9718397183.Also Read: Post Office Life Insurance: Many benefits of a scheme, benefits from loan to bonus, know everything about it
Access is also available in government scheme
Through this app, you can get information about all the schemes of the Government of India to the State Governments and also apply for it. There are 131 departments of the central government and 128 departments of state governments on this app.