In Uttar Pradesh, the lockdown has been extended till the morning of May 10, due to the rapidly growing corona virus epidemic in the state. With the expansion in lockdown, the government has also made e-pass mandatory for traveling outside the home during lockdown.
In Uttar Pradesh, the lockdown has been extended till the morning of May 10, due to the rapidly growing corona virus epidemic in the state. With the expansion in lockdown, the government has also made e-pass mandatory for traveling outside the home during lockdown. The state government will issue an e-pass to travel within the state and outside the state. The government has informed through notice that only those connected with essential services will be allowed to exit during lockdown with the pass. Now you will be able to see a new section on the Uttar Pradesh government website, through which you can apply for e-pass. Notice
passed by the government of uttar pradeshAccording to them, only those connected with medical supplies, e-commerce operations, medical emergency and print and electronic media will be issued e-pass. This e-pass can only be used during lockdown. Let us now know how to apply for online e-pass.
How to apply for e-pass during Uttar Pradesh lockdown
– First go to the Uttar Pradesh Government website .
– Now click on Apply for ePass at the top of the window.
– Now your number will be asked, so that the state government can register your number for e-pass and can send OTP on it.
– After this you have to type Captcha and then click on Generate OTP.
– Fill it in the code as soon as you find the OTP, after which you can get the e-pass application form.
– Now provide your personal information in the form like name, home address, phone number, district, tehsil, pass area and ID proof and vehicle type. After this, you have to give your photo in it.
In ID proof, you can use Aadhaar card, PAN card, license etc.
– Soft copy size should not be more than 200KB.
– Now click on the checkbox for approval.
– Now you have to click on the Submit button to submit your application. Soon after this you will be issued your pass.