Aadhaar link with your Mobile is mandatory and the only way to do that for now was to visit your Mobile Network center / gallery and get it done. If you have already done that good for you, but if you haven’t then there is a much simpler way of getting it done.
Before I tell you the simple method to link your Aadhaar to your Mobile, do note that the last date / deadline to get your Aadhaar card linked with your Mobile is by 31st March 2018. This new method is really easy and you don’t have to go to the mobile center / gallery, just use your mobile and get your Aadhaar card details ready.
Link Aadhaar Card with your Mobile using 14546 toll free number
- Use your mobile and dial 14546, this is a toll free number and it’s a IVR service.
- Once connected, you need to accept your consent to link your Aadhaar with your mobile.
- Once you give your consent, type in your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- You need to give consent to get important details like your address, date of birth, your name etc so that it can be linked with your Mobile.
- After the process is completed, you will get an OTP via SMS and upon confirming, the process will be completed.
- Do note it will take up to 48 hours to formally complete the process at the back-end.